THE DIFFERENT REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED AS A BUSINESS OWNER TO REGISTER YOUR LEGAL ENTITY
April 29, 2019
Hello guys, click the video above and watch my new video on the different requirements needed as a business owner to register a legal entity in Nigeria. Each entity has its own requirement needed for registration. But the interesting part of these requirements, are their similarities.
The basic requirements needed to register a sole proprietorship entity are:
1. An approved business name
2. A business address
3. Address and name of the business owner
4. Two passport photographs
5. And a valid identification card.
The basic requirements needed to register a partnership entity in Nigeria are as follows:
1. Obtain a name reservation form from the CAC, which includes; proposed name of the business, address of the proposed business and commencement date of the business
2. Details of the partners which includes their names, addresses, and signatures
3. Two passport photographs
4. Valid identification cards from each partners.
The basic requirements needed to register an incorporated trustee entity in Nigeria are follows:
1. Two copies of the applicants constitution
2. Two copies of the applicants forms, signed by either the chairman or the secretary of the body of association
3. Extract of the minute of the meetings appointing the trustees
4. Two passport photographs of all the members
5. A list the bodies present and the voting pattern
The requirements needed to register a Limited liability Entity in Nigeria are:
Firstly, be informed that, the minimum number of people required to register a limited liability in Nigeria are two (2) people while the maximum are fifty (50) people. However, if it requires a minor (underage individual) to be a director, thus, two adults must stand as a director of the proposed company.
Requirements also includes;
1. The Names, ages and the addresses of the proposed directors
2. The proposed address for the company
3. The signature of the directors on the forms will also be required.
We advise that you contact a lawyer to sort out all the legal requirements needed for your entity (company) registration in Nigeria.
LONELY is not a Word for Valentine’s Day!
February 14, 2020
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH THE FASHION CRAZE IN NIGERIA