TUNE INTO THE LANGUAGE OF YOUR INTUITION
“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Steve Jobs
Occasionally things are right in front of our eyes, but we just cannot see them… When we learn how to tune into our intuition and let it guide us, we can let life lead us to great results that are only possible by following our inner guidance.
"Intuition, for some people, is less verbal and more silent and more textural," he said. "It's more of a sense, like a feeling or a vibe. Whereas the intellectualization, and the over-analysis, it seems to me, is a lot chattier.
When was the last time you listened to your true self? Not your ego, not your family's opinion, not the concepts that society gave you, but your authentic inner self. When you look in the mirror you can see the image of what you are, a representation of your being, what other people see too... but only you, deep in your heart, know who you are, and only you can choose your path. When you make decisions, are you being guided by your head or your intuition?
Your purest intuitions are always right but those tinged by your thoughts and emotions may only be partially correct or even completely wrong. With practice, you can learn to assess your intuitive experiences and identify when they are more inclined to be right.
Intuition is usually less of a verbal thinking action, and more a deep sense or vibe that you feel inside you, if you ignore a gut feeling, it might turn into overthinking.
Some people think that intuition is something that can only be developed by very special, spiritual, and faithful people, but the truth is that intuition is something that is born with all of us. The rational mind is a powerful thing, but intuition rules the world! It is the guidance that quietly whispers you the answer that will lead to the very best outcome if you just learn how to tune in and give it a chance. We are all intuitive beings and when we trust our intuition we create great influences on our lives, tapping into our full potential, demonstrating anything into reality, and attract whatever we want. but how exactly can you do that?
How can I start to recognize - and listen to - my intuitive dialect?
· Notice repeated experiences, such as three people recommending the same book to you in the space of a week. That is a sign that you should run out and get the book.
· Pay attention to fleeting inner comments. Follow the direction of these messages and see where they lead you.
· View intuition as a sixth sense - use it as you would your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, or skin.
· Practice asking your intuition a question and listening for an answer. Then have patience. The answer may come immediately, or it may not arrive for several days, weeks, or even months.
· Observe your body. The body is incapable of falsehood; if it gives you a message, it is best to listen. An acquaintance recounted a long-standing internal pull to move to the U.S. Whenever she resisted this urge to move from her home country, she felt punched in the stomach. Once she decided to move, the stomach-punching stopped.
Intuition is powerful and can lead to amazing insights, but that does not mean you follow it blindly. It is still crucial to use common sense and a balance of rationality. You need a balance of both – call into play both the intuitive and rational parts of the brain to position yourself to reach the best decisions.